Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Stream of Conciousness


It’s been a little while since I’ve written another blog, I’m having a hard time deciding what to make this blog post about.  Too many topics.

SO, I’m going to do.... Stream of Consciousness:

My throat feels funny.  I think it’s because of the herbs that I just took.  They seem to be pretty intense but make me feel better... the main thing I notice about them is they make me sh.... wait I don’t want to cuss right there.... they make me poop....  boring, I want to write something more entertaining.  My herbs make my bowels spout off about 4 times a day, like Old Faithful!    ... haha groos!  But it’s true.  My stool is soft and comes gushing out of my body when I am taking my herbs.  My naturopath would like it if I took them everyday and finished my HUGE bag in just a month... it’s taken me about 2.5 months to reach the end of my bag.  Oh well.  I’m not too worried about it.  The herbs hurt my stomach sometimes, so it’s hard to take as much as she would like.  Maybe the next batch will have a mix that is easier for my stomach to handle and therefore I will be able to ingest them more frequently.

Enough about herbs what else am I thinking about?  TMD.  Logan.  Housemates. Game night.  Motorcylces!  I can see my hands in the reflection of my screen as I type.  :)

I did TMD 2 weekends ago.  TMD is a weekend training that stands for Transformational Mind Dynamics.  Through TMD, I can see more clearly what I’ve been trying to see about myself for a long time.  It has altered the way I see my life and how I see the world too.  I feel like the world is less scary and I can take risks and fail or succeed and neither really matter in the grand scheme of things.  Sounds nice doesn’t it?  It’s true.  I now have a pretty good idea about what is holding me back.  I usually play my life in such a way that if things happen, then they should have happened and if they don’t then so be it.  I guess you could say I lived out the “fate” idea.  I used to fight for what I wanted at about 75% to play safe.  Just in case the world had other plans.  Ha what a victim.  Now I choose to fight for my life and desires at 100%.  If I fail, bummer, but I have a better chance at succeeding now.  I choose to let people in, I didn’t before, just in case they hurt or left me.  Now I want to let them in.  Some will leave but others will stay and love me the way I’ve been craving for so long, yet never allowing anyone close enough to do it.

I have decided that I am going to be proactive in my life.  How am I going to do that?  Well, a number of ways... I am going to hang flyers up about my reflexology/reiki business.  I have them made and I am going to go print them today.  I am going to get an office for reflexology.  I am going to speak up and allow people to know me and make myself known.  I am going to make friendships happen.  I am letting Logan know who I am, what I really think and how I feel more so than I ever have before.  I will ask my mom questions about what she said that offended me instead of get quite and upset. 

This is going to be fun.

I’m hungry.  I want to eat something else.  Hmmm just finished my Cream of Rice.  So good btw, have you tried that stuff!!??  Hmmm 

Oh!  Teya is coming home soon!!  I miss that girl so much!  I want to convince her to move into my house with us :)  Shhhhhh 

Do yourself a favor and massage your feet some today!  It feels so good!  here's a diagram to explore your feet by <3



No comments:

Post a Comment