Thursday, August 7, 2014

Ice Queen vs Fairyland Magic



It's time for another mesh of words to come pouring from my finger tips.  My life is a mixture of emotions and a sea of uncertainty.  I don't know what else to say.

I realize the power of choice.  No matter what happens I can choose how I see it, I can choose how I react to it.
That's what life is.

Plans altering
love aching
head dizzy
uncertainty looming
anger seething
dice rolling
heart bleeding
knives misbehaving
smile beaming
eggshells cracking
words faltering
worlds clashing
laughter spilling
feet dancing
suns setting
colors spilling
people milling
streets full
life full

Helping people matters.
What is life other than to be there for others and let others be there for you?

I fight the temptation to run and hide.  To live away from drama and to live away from people, who are more often than not, in my opinion, crazy.  To build myself a palace of ice with a mote of shards of deadly ice to keep others out.

I'm loyal to a fault.
I'm "too nice".
I only see the good in people.
And my skin is too thin.

.... I don't know how I've managed to stay so fairy-tail-esque for so long.  I choose to believe in the magic.


.... I must.

No comments:

Post a Comment